For your convenient, compact and lightweight design is ideal for clinical and home use. It features an LCD display, alarm, integrated horn and transducer 3.5Mhz
For its comfortable design and potability, fetal Doppler Monitor SMARTDOPPLER is ideal for use in clinics and at home. Listen status drinks from 8 weeks of pregnancy.
- Alarm: Alarm sounds when the fetal heart rate is out of its normal rhythm.
- LCD Display: Large LCD screen with HD and lighting shows the average fetal heart rate.
- Speaker for Listening to Drink: Speaker for listening heartbeat, movement, hiccups, etc.
- Indicator Battery: Reports the status of the battery.
- 3.5Mhz transducer: Includes a high frequency transducer for a more accurate detection.
- LCD Display
- Integrated Speaker
- Blue Backlight
- Audio Output
- Auto Power Off
- Real Time
- Battery indicator
- sounds alarm when the heartbeat of the fetus is abnormal.
- Transducer 3.5 MHz
- Dimensions 100 (L) * 30 (W ) * 135 (H) mm
- Weight: 0.5kg
- Continuous working time: 8 hours.
- Includes gel and two rechargeable batteries.