It comes with a separate thin colored strip to line up with alert numbers on the integrated scale. The alert number for your lung capacity will be provided by your doctor or healthcare professional accordingly you can stick the color coded strip on the tool. The unique feature of the strip is that it will not slip or change its position like other movable color coded zones in most of the peak flow meters. The yellow indicator moves smoothly as you blow the air into the mouthpiece to give you correct reading of your breathing rate.It will correspond to any one color out of the three on the color coded strip; red color indicates critical condition, yellow is for average condition, and green and above shows you are perfectly fit.
The anatomical shape of mouth piece helps in forming a tight seal around the mouthpiece. It features an easy to fold handle which also act as cover or case to protect the tool from dust or other environmental pollutants when not in use. It comes with an instruction manual and a peak flow meter chart which helps you to understand, monitor or evaluate your lung performance and asthma.
- Provides objective measurement of Peak Expiratory Flow to monitor Asthma or Lung Performance.
- Has integrated scale with non-slip color coded zones to analyze the measurement.
- Handle easily turns into a case or cover to protect it from dust or pollutants.
- Designed to measure vital lung capacity or performance to monitor asthma or respiratory functions
- Portable, accurate and durable meter, comes with peak flow chart and instructional manual
- Light-weight plastic with anatomically designed mouth for an easy and snug fit without air leakage
- Special Handle folds down to act as a cover to protect the tool from dust or pollutants + a stand
- Easy-to-read Scale marker with Colored zone marks measures range from 100 to 850 liters per minute