Gowns are used widely in medical facilities. Gowns have been used to reduce the possibility of disease acquisition by healthcare professionals, to minimize the risk of patient-to-patient carrying, and during invasive procedures to aid in maintaining a sterile field.
Surgical gowns and drapes are manufactured from either multiple- or single-use fabric. There is different variation in design and performance features within each of these two vital categories, which reflects the necessary trade-offs in product cost, comfort and grade of protection required for particular surgical procedures.
- Material: Spunbond + Meltblown + Spunbond Nonwovens.
- Size: S, M, L, XL, XXL.
- Sleeve and front reinforced.
- Normal or raglan sleeve.
- Long sleeve with knit cuffs.
- Waist ties with Velcro neck closures.
- Folding way: easy wear.
- Color: blue, green.
- Single use only. Latex free. Sterile by ETO.