- As a warming device for newborns Provides radiant warmer warmth from above and has a mattress for newborns
- Use with AC voltage 220 Volts 50 Hz
- With shelving and brine poles Installed at the side of the machine
- With 4 wheels, easy to move And with a brake to stop at least 2 wheels
- The screen size not less than 7 inches is a TFT Color LCD.
- The bottom of the operating bed has drawers for storing necessary equipment.
- It is a product that has been certified to IEC 60601-1, IEC60601-1-2 and IEC 60601-2-21.
- There is a work control system as well. Microprocessor Controlled
- Heater is a Far infrared heater with maximum heat energy level of 600 watts with a lifetime of not less than 5,000 hours.
- The heater hood can be rotated at least 90 degrees to both the left and right sides. For X-Ray convenience, with X-Ray cassette support under the mattress
- There are 4 LED lamps of 40 watts, 7000 Lux, can adjust the brightness of not less than 3 levels.
Temperature control system
- Pre-warm mode system when turning on Used to place the machine in a state of preparation for use. In which the machine will radiate heat at 100% for 5 minutes, after which the machine will reduce heat to 60% for 10 minutes and then reduce to 25%
- There is a Servo Control or Baby Mode that can adjust the temperature at the patient from 34-38 degrees Celsius.
- There is a manual mode system that can adjust the temperature by heating the heat of the heater from 0-100 percent
- There are numbers showing the patient temperature and the temperature set on the display screen separately.