The key feature of BiPAP is that the pressurized air is delivered at two alternating levels: inspiratory positive airway pressure(IPAP) and expiratory positive airway pressure(EPAP). The inspiratory positive air pressure is higher and help a breath as it is taken in. Conversely, the expiratory positive air pressure is a lower pressure that allows you to breathe out.
These air pressure are preset to make you get more comfortable. Ventmed BiPAP series products sound are below 28dba! Make patients to get quietest sleep environment!
Accurate heated control to ensure comfortable feeling!
The unique control system provides patients the reliable treatment!
Professional and innovative tracking technology ensures accurate and comfortable therapy.
- More than 20hr real time data and more than 1 year used records can be saved.
- Showing airflow and pressure waves on screen.
- SD card for data communication.
- Combined smart technologies.
- Contemporary and stylish design for bedroom appeal.
- EPR(expiratory pressure relief).
- Auto-Leak Compensation.
- Auto-Altitude compensation.
- Alarm for cut down the power.
- Independent airflow channel.
- Huge display, 2.8″ TFT Screen, show airflow and pressure on screen.
- Parameters lock: all the parameters cannot be changed after setting.