Kaplan’s Cardiac Anesthesia
Optimize perioperative outcomes with Kaplan’s Cardiac Anesthesia! Dr. Joel L. Kaplan and a host of other authorities help you make the best use of the latest techniques and navigate your toughest clinical challenges. Whether you are administering anesthesia to cardiac surgery patients or to cardiac patients undergoing non-cardiac surgery, you’ll have the guidance you need to avoid complications and ensure maximum patient safety.
Inside this edition you’ll find state-of-the-art coverage of transesophageal echocardiography (TEE), minimally invasive/robotic cardiac surgery, cardiac assist devices and artificial hearts, cardiac pacing and cardiac resynchronization therapy, and many other cutting-edge topics.
- Update your understanding cardiovascular and coronary physiology, and the latest advances in molecular biology and inflammatory response mechanisms.Master the newest approaches to perioperative assessment and management, including state-of-the art diagnostic techniques.
- Tap into the latest knowledge about 2D and 3D transesophageal echocardiography, anesthesia delivery for minimally invasive/robotic cardiac surgery, assist devices and artificial hearts, cardiac pacing, cardiac resynchronization therapy, ablation techniques, and more.
- Access the complete contents online as well as an ECG atlas, and view 2-D and -D TEE techniques in real time.
- Clearly visualize techniques with over 800 full-color illustrations.
Publication Date: April 22, 2011 | ISBN-10: 1437716172 | ISBN-13: 978-1437716177
- Hardcover: 1120 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 6 edition (April 22, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1437716172