AKOI wound skin closure strips are cost-effective and latex-free strips that provide optimum wound closure. Each strip also features a pressure-sensitive, hypoallergenic adhesive that is gentle on the skin yet offers superior adherence. These strips are not elastic, so they stay in place and keep wound edges together for faster healing.
Benefits and Features:
• Fast application
• Good cosmetic results
• Precise wound edge alignment and approximation
• Less infection potential than sutures and staple use
• Helps limit tissue trauma and patient discomfort
• Adjunct to suture closures for higher tension wounds or as
reinforcement for wounds after early suture or staple removal
• Devices can be combined to achieve the length needed or
to close a curved wound
- Firstly clean the wound with physiological saline and keep it dry completely.
- Secondly, paste the closure from the 2 edges successively to avoid the wound dehiscence.
- Secondly, apply it from the two edges of the wound to the middle to avoid the wound dehiscence.
- At Last, press the closure smoothly to keep it pasted well, and assure there are no crevices.